Open up my fridge and sandwiched between Sophie's baby food, you will find a tasty treat - Chobani Greek Yogurt. As you know, I tried Greek yogurt for the first time, a few weeks ago. I searched the web for other brands and came across Chobani.
I was sent a variety of their yogurt to try. I love the smooth, creamy taste. The fruit is at the bottom of each cup. It was hard to pick a favorite. I love the strawberry flavor (Sophie's fave) but I think my favorite Chobani yogurt is Pomegranate. A plus is that this Greek yogurt doesn't leave an aftertaste as some others do that I have tried.
About Chobani: Here is a list of all the things that make Chobani great:
All natural. No preservatives. No artificial flavors.
· No synthetic growth hormones: No rBST-treated milk.
· Includes 5 live & active cultures, including 3 probiotics.
· Made with real fruit.
· Twice the protein of regular yogurts.
· A good source of bone-building calcium.
· Gluten-Free and Kosher-Certified.
· Safe for people with corn, nut and soy allergies
Where to buy: Chobani can be found in various grocery stores including Albertsons, Super Target, Kroger, and Publix.
* You can print a coupon on their site!*
GIVEAWAY: Want to try some Chobani for yourself? One follower will receive Chobani Greek Yogurt to enjoy. I would say share, but once you taste it, you probably won't want to! LOL
Mandatory Entry: Visit Chobani's website, look at all the yummy flavors, leave a comment below telling me which one you want to try. Don't forget to leave your email address!
Extra Entries: (Leave a separate comment for each entry you do)
1. "Like" Chobani on Facebook here and tell them what kind you want to try!
2. Follow Chobani on Twitter here
3. Follow me: GFC, Facebook, Twitter (Leave a comment for EACH)
4. Share this giveaway: Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Linky, Email, etc. (Leave a comment EACH time you share)
Giveaway ends 2/2. GOOD LUCK!!!
*Disclaimer: I received a case of Chobani to review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. These are my honest views and opinions.